In 2013, we launched a tour guide app for the National Trust at Attingham Park. In development over a period of nine months, we were involved in all aspects of its production, from content creation to app design and development. This was the first showcase app for The Pixel Bunch.
Update 20/12/16: The Attingham Park app has not been updated since its original release. However, the app is still available for download on the iTunes App Store. The What’s On section is not being actively maintained, but otherwise to the best of our knowledge, the central features of the Tours and GPS Visitor Map are both still relevant and enjoyable to use.
Discover Attingham Park, a National Trust property including 18th century mansion, deer park, walled garden, picnic/play area and more. A great day out for the whole family, this app is designed as a companion to your visit, but equally can be enjoyed from the comfort of your own home.
- Tour the mansion * with 3 different tour guides both past and present, illustrated with photos and video|
- GPS map * to help you find your way around the grounds showing main trails, eating places, toilets and more
- What’s On section, with the latest events and goings-on
- Follow Attingham Park on the web with links to our social media activities and blogs
* These sections fully download to your iPhone beforehand so you don’t need an internet connection when walking around.
ABOUT ATTINGHAM PARK:
Built for the 1st Lord Berwick in 1785, Attingham Park was in continuous ownership by the family for more than 160 years. As their fortunes rose and fell they proved themselves to be spenders, savers and saviours – providing a fascinating story of love and neglect.